วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 8 Dec 2021
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 22 Feb 2023
Non-Thai nationals who wishing to enter Thailand for :
The following types of applicants may apply for the Non-Immigrant “B” visa (single entry)
– Non-Thai nationals wishing to enter Thailand for conducting business or meeting
– Non-Thai nationals who have owned condominium / apartment value $100,000 or 3 million baht or more
– Non-Thai nationals who have been invested in government bond or held saving accounts in Thailand
with of at least $100,000 or 3 million baht
How to apply online e-visa application
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the following documents in PDF format :
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).
2. A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
4. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person or $1,500 per family)
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly),
In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship.
(i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
5. (Business invitation) – Invitation letter from the company.
– The company fully-paid registered capital of
at least $67,000 or 2 million baht; or
6. (Investing) – Proof of an ownership or proof of transaction for an apartment / condominium
with value of at least $100,000 or 3 million baht; or
7. (Investing) – Proof of a saving account or investing in government bond with no less than
$100,000 or 3 million baht.
8. For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with
a letter proof of employment.
Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
without having to provide reason.
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
Fee – $80 for single entry only
To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
(1) upload unprepared documents and photo;
(2) information uploaded does not meet requirement; and
(3) applying for wrong visa.
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, Time: 09.00 - 16.00