Non-Immigrant Type “F” for Peace Corp

Non-Immigrant Type “F” for Peace Corp

วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 29 Nov 2023

วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 5 Jun 2024

| 297 view

Non-Immigrant Type “F” for Peace Corp 

(U.S. holders of ordinary passports only)

If the applicant does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit, the applicant must request a visa, at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel, by filling in the information and uploading all required documents online at (Please note that the visa application fee is non-refundable)

For instructions, please check

Required documents to upload in the system (Large and clear JPEG or PDF format): 

  1. Passport Biodata Page or Travel Document (Must be valid within 6 months from travel date)
  2. Photograph of the applicant, taken within the past six months
  3. Document indicating current location (driving license, bank statement, or proof of stay)
  4. A copy of a recent saving or checking bank statement with an ending balance of no less than $1,000 that shows the applicant's name and date. In case of submitting a family bank statement, proof of relationship (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided
  5. Support letter from Peace Corps indicating the applicant's name, position, purpose of visit, length of stay in Thailand, and signed by the authorized person

***Additional Documents***

For non-US citizens, please provide additional documents:
– A copy of the permanent resident alien card or a copy of a valid US visa (at least 6 months validity).
– A letter of proof of employment (**we don’t accept pay stubs**) 
confirming the position and work status hand-signed by the authorized HR Department or Manager. Please note that the acceptance or job offer is not sufficient.
For students, a letter is proof of full-time student status (I-20).
For self-employed, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name.

For minors under 20 years old, please provide additional documents:
– Copy of a birth certificate
– Copy of a marriage certificate, in case of sole custody notarized copy of the court order, must be provided.
– Copy of passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian.
– Flight itinerary to Thailand showing traveling with both parents, itinerary must include name, travel dates, airports, and flight number. If the applicant is traveling alone or with one of the parents, please provide a notarized consent letter for the minor to travel from parents who are not traveling with. The consent letter needs to be signed, and notarized by the notary public.

***If the applicant not submitting all listed documents or submitted a screenshot or unclear file, he/she will get a request for more documents which will delay the Visa processing time
***All supporting materials that are issued outside of Thailand and the U.S. must be accompanied by certified English translations and notarized by an Embassy or Ministry of Foreign Affairs only***

*For an extension of stay, please contact the Immigration Bureau directly once you are in Thailand*