Non-Immigrant Visa B (3 Years)

Non-Immigrant Visa B (3 Years)

วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 29 Nov 2023

วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 29 Nov 2023

| 840 view

Non-Immigrant Visa B (3 Years)

Visa procedures for Non-Thai nationals wishing to enter Thailand on a frequent business visit (3 years)

If the applicant does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit, the applicant must request a visa, at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel, by filling in the information and uploading all required documents online at (Please note that the visa application fee is non-refundable)

For instructions, please check

Required documents to upload in the system

  1. Passport Biodata Page or Travel Document (Must be valid within 6 months from travel date)
  2. Photograph of the applicant, taken within the past six months
  3. Proof of the permanent residence in the country where the application is submitted
  4. A copy of a recent saving or checking bank statement with an ending balance of no less than $100,000 that shows the applicant's name and date. 
  5. Document proving business credentials:
    (1) Letter of invitation from trading or associated partners/ companies in Thailand indicating applicant's name, length of stay (period of stay), and purpose of visit(s) to Thailand
    (2) Support document from the employer in the U.S. indicating the applicant’s name, position, length of employment, salary, purpose of visit, and length of stay in Thailand
    (3) certification document from credible trade/business associations in the country of residence. Where applicable, the document should be signed by authorized person or notarized by relevant agencies


***Additional Documents***

For non-US citizens, please provide additional documents:
– A copy of the permanent resident alien card or a copy of a valid US visa (at least 6 months validity).
– A letter of proof of employment (**we don’t accept pay stubs**) confirming the position and work status hand-signed by the authorized HR Department or Manager. Please note that the acceptance or job offer is not sufficient.
For students, a letter is proof of full-time student status (I-20).
For self-employed, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name.

For minors under 20 years old, please provide additional documents:
– Copy of a birth certificate
– Copy of a marriage certificate, in case of sole custody notarized copy of the court order, must be provided.
– Copy of passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian.
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian if the applicant is traveling alone.

***If the applicant not submitting all listed documents or submitted a screenshot or unclear file, he/she will get a request for more documents which will delay the Visa processing time
***All supporting materials that are issued outside of Thailand and the U.S. must be accompanied by certified English translations and notarized by an Embassy or Ministry of Foreign Affairs only***

*For an extension of stay, please contact the Immigration Bureau directly once you are in Thailand*