วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 8 Dec 2021
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 28 Sep 2022
Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational establishments in Thailand approved by Thai authorities, including their parents or guardians.
How to apply online e-visa application
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the following documents in PDF format :
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).
2. A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
4. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person or $1,500 per family)
(The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly),
In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship.
(i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
5. A letter confirming the student’s status or admission of the student.
6. Original letter of acceptance from the concerned schools/ universities or institutes in Thailand.
If you would like to get a multiple entry visa, we require that schools/ universities have to provide
details in an invitation letter.
7. Original letter from the schools/ universities or institutes in USA stating that applicants are
visiting Thailand for education purposes.
8. For minor under 20 years old, please provide following documents
– Notarized copy of a birth certificate.
– Notarized copy of marriage certificate, In case of sole custody notarized copy of court order must be provided.
– Notarized copy or original passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian.
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian.
9. For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with
a letter proof of study.
Additional information on the other required document, please click here.
Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
without having to provide reason.
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
Fee – $80 for single entry (3 months)
– $200 for multiple entries (1 year)
To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
(1) upload unprepared documents and photo;
(2) information uploaded does not meet requirement; and
(3) applying for wrong visa.
(4) input incorrect information
(5) applying from outside consulate's jurisdiction
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, Time: 09.00 - 16.00