Non – Immigrant Visa (ED) (Education)

Non – Immigrant Visa (ED) (Education)

วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 8 Dec 2021

วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 28 Sep 2022

| 1,988 view

Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational establishments in Thailand approved by Thai authorities, including their parents or guardians. 


How to apply online e-visa application

The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by: 
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the following documents in PDF format :  

        1.  Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format) 
             Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
             without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
             Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).

       2.  A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months) 

       3.  A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.  
            (The name of the applicant must indicated clearly) 

       4.   A copy of recent bank statement  ($700 per person or $1,500 per family) 
             (The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly), 
             In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship. 
             (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.     

       5.   A letter confirming the student’s status or admission of the student.

       6.   Original letter of acceptance from the concerned schools/ universities or institutes in Thailand. 
            If you would like to get a multiple entry visa, we require that schools/ universities have to provide
            details in an invitation letter.

        7.  Original letter from the schools/ universities or institutes in USA stating that applicants are
             visiting Thailand for education purposes. 

        8.  For minor under 20 years old, please provide following documents   

            – Notarized 
copy of a birth certificate.
            – Notarized copy of marriage certificate, In case of sole custody notarized copy of court order must be provided.
            – Notarized copy or original passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian.
            – Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian.

        9.   For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with 
              a letter proof of study.                     

        Additional information on the other required document, please click here.

        Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
                                as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
                                without having to provide reason.

        Processing time : minimum 15 business days

        Fee   – $80    for single entry (3 months)                       
                 – $200  for multiple entries  (1 year)  

        To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
                           (1) upload unprepared documents and photo;
                           (2) information uploaded does not meet requirement; and
                           (3) applying for wrong visa.
                           (4) input incorrect information
                           (5) applying from outside consulate's jurisdiction