วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 8 Dec 2021
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 31 Aug 2022
Family of Thai Nationals
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
2. A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
4. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person and $1,500 per family)
5. A copy of spouse’s / parent’s Thai passport or Thai Identification card.
6. A Marriage Certificate / Birth Certificate.
7. The letter from your spouse indicated that you both are still married and he/she acknowledges of your visit.
8. (Former Thai citizen) – A proof of Thai citizen such as Thai passport or Thai identification card.
9. (Non-US citizen) – A copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with a letter proof of employment.
10. (Minor under 20 years old) – Please provide all following documents :
Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
Fee – $80 for single entry (3 months)
To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, Time: 09.00 - 16.00