Non-O (Family member)

Non-O (Family member)

วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 8 Dec 2021

วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 28 Sep 2022

| 11,035 view

Family of Thai Nationals   
         Non-Thai nationals who are spouses, parents, or children of Thai nationals.

The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by: 
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the following documents :  

        1.  Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format) 
             Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
             without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
             Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).

       2.  A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)

       3.  A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand. 
            (The name of the applicant must indicated clearly) 

       4.   A copy of recent bank statement  ($700 per person or $1,500 per family) 
             (The name of the applicant must indicated clearly), 
             In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship. 
             (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.     

       5.  A copy of spouse’s / parent’s Thai passport or Thai Identification card. 

        6.  A Marriage Certificate / Birth Certificate.
            – Thai marriage / birth certificate   — > Only Thai document is accepted, do not upload the English translation.
            – US marriage / birth certificate     

        7.  The letter from your spouse indicated that you both are still married and he/she acknowledges of your visit.

        8.  (Former Thai citizen) – A proof of Thai citizen such as Thai passport or Thai identification card. 

        9.  (Non-US citizen) – A copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with a letter proof of employment. 

        10.  (Minor under 20 years old) – Please provide all following documents :  

               10.1  Copy of a birth certificate
               10.2  Copy of marriage certificate, In case of sole custody notarized copy of the court order, must be provided.
               10.3  Copy of passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian
               10.4  Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian. 
                All supporting materials that are not in English must be accompanied by
                certified English translations and certified by an embassy only. 

        11. Hotel booking or accommodation arrangements.          

        Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
                             as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
                             without having to provide reason.

        Processing time : minimum 15 business days  

        Fee   – $80    for single entry (3 months)
                 – $200  for multiple entries  (1 year) 

        To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
                           (1) upload unprepared documents and photo;
                           (2) information uploaded does not meet requirement; and
                           (3) applying for wrong visa.
                           (4) input incorrect information
                           (5) applying from outside consulate's jurisdiction