วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 8 Dec 2021
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 28 Sep 2022
Non-Thai nationals who have a work permit or have been granted permission to work in Thailand including their spouses or children
Purpose of Visit:
Applicants who work in Thailand. (Working)
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
2. A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
4. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person or $1,500 per family)
5. Hotel booking and/or accomodation arrangements.
6. For working (Non – B)
7. For teaching (Non – B)
7. For working (Non – IB)
8. For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with
Additional information on the other required document, please click here.
Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
Fee – $80 for single entry (3 months) — > for NON – B / NON – IB
To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, Time: 09.00 - 16.00