Transit visa

Transit visa

วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 2 Dec 2021

วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 29 Nov 2023

| 4,502 view

Transit VISA

Visa procedures for Non-Thai nationals wishing to obtain Transit visa (Single Entry)

Category “TS” To travel in transit through the Kingdom of Thailand in order to proceed to the country of destination or to re-enter his/her own country. For travelers who wish to transit at the international airports in Thailand in less than 12 hours, only in the transit area at the airport, do not need to obtain a Visa. 

Category  “S” To participate in sports activities (sportsmen, sportswomen, etc.)

Category  “C” The person in charge or crew of a conveyance coming to a port, station, or area in the Kingdom.

Required documents to upload in the system (Large and clear JPEG or PDF format): 

  1. Passport Biodata Page or Travel Document (Must be valid within 6 months from travel date)
  2. Photograph of the applicant, taken within the past six months
  3. Document indicating current location (driving license, bank statement, or proof of stay)
  4. Flight itinerary to Thailand and depart from Thailand. The itinerary must include the applicant's name, travel dates, airports, and flight number
  5. Proof of accommodation in Thailand, e.g. Accommodation bookings, invitation letters from family/friends in Thailand
  6. Category “S” requires a letter of invitation stating the application’s participation in sports activities and signed by the authorized person
    Category “C” requires a letter from the company/letter of employment/or valid crew ID

***Additional Documents***

For non-US citizens, please provide additional documents:
– A copy of the permanent resident alien card or a copy of a valid US visa (at least 6 months validity).
– A letter of proof of employment (**we don’t accept pay stubs**) confirming the position and work status hand-signed by the authorized HR Department or Manager. Please note that the acceptance or job offer is not sufficient.
For students, a letter is proof of full-time student status (I-20).
For self-employed, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name.

For minors under 20 years old, please provide additional documents:
– Copy of a birth certificate
– Copy of a marriage certificate, in case of sole custody notarized copy of the court order, must be provided.
– Copy of passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian.
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian if the applicant is traveling alone.

***If the applicant not submitting all listed documents or submitted a screenshot or unclear file, he/she will get a request for more documents which will delay the Visa processing time
***All supporting materials that are issued outside of Thailand and the U.S. must be accompanied by certified English translations and notarized by an Embassy or Ministry of Foreign Affairs only***

*For an extension of stay, please contact the Immigration Bureau directly once you are in Thailand*