วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 9 Dec 2021
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 20 Oct 2022
For Thailand Privilege Cardholders, please contact Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. (Thailand Elite)
directly to request for authorization. At this stage, without authorization from Thailand,
the Royal Thai Consulate-General can’t issue COE for Elite cardholders.
After the applicant contacted Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. (Thailand Elite) and the Consulate
received information from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the applicant needs to fill information online
and upload all required documents as follow at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel.
Step 1 – Submit the Visa Application
The applicant who does not have a Elite visa sticker must apply for a visa by
submit the following documents to the Royal Thai Consulate-General by mail (only) / No walk-in allow as:
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).
2. Visa Application Form (Download) and Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
4. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person or $1,500 per family)
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly),
In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship.
(i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
5. Letter from Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd., or the Ministry of Tourism and Sports
or relevant government agencies.
6. For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with
a letter proof of employment.
7. Self-addressed return envelope
– by these following mail service USPS (US Postal Service) or Express Mail Service
– use only flat rate mailing envelope with postage stamp.
(Metered stamps is not accepted)
Please write your name clearly and record your tracking number of return mail for future reference.
We will not provide tracking number information.
Please note : 1. Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
without having to provide reason.
2. the Consulate will be authorized to issue Visa and COE only when
received approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
– Elite Visa fee paid directly to Thailand Elite Co.
Royal Thai Consulate-General, Los Angeles
611 North Larchmont Blvd. 2nd FL.,
Los Angeles, California 90004
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, Time: 09.00 - 16.00