Tourist Visa - MT

Tourist Visa - MT

วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 9 Dec 2021

วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 28 Nov 2023

| 2,229 view

Tourist Visa (Medical Treatment)

Visa for Non-Thai nationals who wish to enter Thailand for medical treatment

1. If the applicant does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit, the applicant must request a visa, at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel, by filling in the information and uploading all required documents online at (Please note that the visa application fee is non-refundable)

For instructions, please check

2. Required documents to upload in the system (Large and clear JPEG or PDF format):

2.1 Passport Biodata Page or Travel Document (Must be valid within 6 months from travel date)

2.2 Photograph of the applicant 2”x2”, taken within the past six months

2.3 Document indicating current location (driving license, bank statement, or proof of stay)

2.4 Flight itinerary to Thailand and depart from Thailand. The itinerary must include the applicant's name, travel dates, airports, and flight number.

2.5 Proof of accommodation in Thailand, e.g. Accommodation bookings, invitation letters from family/friends in Thailand

2.6 Letter of appointment from hospital/medical center

***Additional Documents***

For non-US citizens, please provide additional documents:
– A copy of the permanent resident alien card or a copy of a valid US visa (at least 6 months validity).
– A letter of proof of employment (**we don’t accept pay stubs**) confirming the position and work status hand-signed by the authorized HR Department or Manager. Please note that the acceptance or job offer is not sufficient.
For students, a letter is proof of full-time student status (I-20).
For self-employed, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name.

For minors under 20 years old, please provide additional documents:
– Copy of a birth certificate
– Copy of a marriage certificate, in case of sole custody notarized copy of the court order, must be provided.
– Copy of passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian.
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian if the applicant is traveling alone.

***If the applicant not submitting all listed documents or submitted a screenshot or unclear file, he/she will get a request for more documents which will delay the Visa processing time
***All supporting materials that are issued outside of Thailand and the U.S. must be accompanied by certified English translations and notarized by an Embassy or Ministry of Foreign Affairs only***

*For an extension of stay, please contact the Immigration Bureau directly once you are in Thailand*