วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 9 Dec 2021
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 28 Sep 2022
Non-Thai nationals in need of medical treatment in Thailand including their accompanying persons.
The applicant that in need of medical treatment in Thailand, except for treatment of COVID-19 must upload the following documents:
Applicant contacts hospital in Thailand that has been approved by the Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) to receive foreign patients and quarantine foreign patient and send a request to the Department of Health Service Support (HSS), along with
(1.1) Confirmation Letter
(1.2) Affidavit of Support
(1.3) Summary Form of Vehicles for Patients and other related documents such as a passport.
If approved, HSS will send the list of approved patients and accompanying family members to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to inform the Embassy to issue a Certificate of Entry (COE) and visa.
The applicant contact the Royal Thai Consulate-General, Los Angeles by following the procedures below.
How to apply online e-visa application
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the following documents in PDF format :
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).
2. A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand and flight out of Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
4. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person or $1,500 per family)
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly),
In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship.
(i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
5. A letter from the hospital or Medical Facility in Thailand indicating medical purpose, duration of treatment,
and AHQ1 form approved by the Ministry of Public Health.
6. Copy of Confirmation Letter with the stamp from MOPH (Letter of certification from the hospital in Thailand
confirming the admission of the patient and arrangement of quarantine within the hospital for the period
of at least 14 days (for the patient and their attendants)).
7. Copy of Affidavit of Support Letter with the stamp from MOPH (for family members).
8. For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident card.
Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
without having to provide reason.
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
Fee – $40 for single entry (3 months)
To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
(1) upload unprepared documents and photo;
(2) information uploaded does not meet requirement; and
(3) applying for wrong visa.
(4) input incorrect information
(5) applying from outside consulate's jurisdiction
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, Time: 09.00 - 16.00