วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 8 Dec 2021
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 4 Oct 2022
• E-Visa processing time is 15 business days no expedite. Incomplete information will cause a delay in your application
• Visa fee is non-refundable, please check your information is correct before submit the application. Double check all information especially if your device is using autofill or auto correct.
• Consular officers reserve the right to request additional docutments as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason
• Per the regulation, The Royal Thai Consulate General, Los Angeles "can not" issue a visa for foreign national who are currently in Thailand. All travelers need obtain a visa before entering Thailand.
• Application will be processed only for those are applying from within the 13 states : Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming as well as all of the unincorporated territories of the United States in the Pacific such as Guam.
Since September 2021, The Royal Thai Consulate General, Los Angeles has been implementing Stickerless e-visa service. No longer required to submit passport and original document via mail to The Royal Thai Consulate. After the E-visa application has been approved, a confirmation email will be sent to applicants. It is kindly requested to print a copy of the confirmation email to present to airline and the Thai Immigration Officials to carry out checks when traveling to Thailand.
By virtue of Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations B.E. 2548 (2005) and Section 11 of the State Administration Act B.E. 2534 (1991), the entry to Thailand is permitted for particular persons in the exempted list. The list for non-Thai nationals includes the following:
Diplomats and International Organizations Officers
Persons on diplomatic or consular missions or under International organizations, or representatives of
foreign governments or agencies performing their duties in Thailand, or any other persons in
international agencies, that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs gives permission pertaining to necessity,
including their spouse, parents, or children.
(3) Diplomats and Officials (D / F / NON F) (click here)
Family of Thai Nationals
Non-Thai nationals who are spouses, parents, or children of Thai nationals.
(6) Family of Thai Nationals (NON – O) (click here)
Certificate of Residence Holders
Non-Thai nationals who have a certificate of residence, or have been permitted to take up residency
in the Kingdom;
(7) Certificate of Residence Holders (NON – O) (click here)
Business Work Permit & Family
Non-Thai nationals who have a work permit or have been granted permission to work in the Kingdom
in accordance with Thai laws, including their spouses or children;
(8) Work permit holders or granted permission to work in Thailand (NON-B / IB / SMART Visa) (click here)
(8) Spouses or Children or Work Permit Holders (NON-O) (click here)
(8) Work permit holders – Religious / Missionary works (NON-R) (click here)
(8) Work permit holders – Volunteers or NGOs (click here)
(11) Elite – Thailand Elite Card Member (Elite) (click here)
(11) APEC – APEC Card Holder (APEC) (click here)
Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational establishments in Thailand approved by Thai authorities,
including their parents or guardians, except for students of non-formal schools in accordance with laws
on private schools or of any other similar private educational establishments;
(9) Students (NON-ED) (click here)
(9) Students (Parents / Guardians) (NON-O)
(11) Studying, training, or do internship or attending religious activities in Thailand (NON-ED)
Non-Thai nationals who need to receive medical treatment in Thailand, including their accompanying persons,
except for treatment for COVID-19;
(10) Foreigner with Medical Appointment (TR-MT) (click here)
(10) Accompany person of foreigners with Medical Appointment (NON-O)
(11) Visa exemption scheme (Exempt) (click here)
(11) Medium Term Visitor – Tourist visa (TR – single entry only) (click here)
(11) Medium Term Visitor – Businessman and Investor (NON-B) (click here)
Office Hours : Monday - Friday, Time: 09.00 - 16.00